500mm 750mm 1000mm membrane for microporous bubble tube diffusers
with tpu,epdm and silcon material
The purpose of aeration Diffuser is to dissolve oxygen into waste
water so that the microorganisms can utilize it while they break
down organic material. Fine Bubble Disc Diffuser is a subsurface
form of diffusion in which air is introduced in the form of very
small bubbles to aid or enhance the treatment of wastewater.
Our optional membrane,is used to make the bubble tube diffusers in
Our worker is making bubble tube diffusers with epdm membrane.
Packaged bubble tube diffusers,ready for shipment
- High oxygen transfer efficiency.
- High resistance to clogging.
- High resistance to corrosion.
- Wide air flow range.
- Low pressure loss.
- Low energy cost.
- Easy installation.
- Uniform fine bubble.
- Back flow prevention.
- Self cleaning operation.
- Intermittent operation capability.
- Slide-off prevention designed.
- Cost saving.
- Membrane with EPDM or Silicone Rubber compound.
- Air inlet modled injection of ABS.
- Supporting frame with ABS pipe.
- Clamp with stainless steel.
- Non tearing & non clogging I-shapped slits.
- Municipal wastewater treatment.
- Industrial wastewater treatment.
- Clean water treatment.
- Sludge stabilization.
- Wastewater ozone diffusion.
- Aeration of fish ponds.
- Aeration of streams and lakes.